Saturday, June 02, 2007

To My...

To my love:
My dear, I don't know what has made us together, I don't know how this feeling has started, I really don't know. Until a day when I faced myself sincerely, I just realized that you have already existed inside my heart... It is definitely not something out of a sudden, for we have not met each other since a long time, and even until now, we still have not met each other. It seems virtual, but those little things, yeah, those tiny little things between us, which you and I may not have noticed, give me a great sense of reality, a reality that I can believe in.. The timing may not be perfect, but I know from the very depth of my heart, if I let you pass by me, I will never forgive myself. A girl who could share my ups and downs, my happiness and sadness, a girl who could understand what I am thinking, a girl who would stand by me when I need her...

Why? I really don't know... It's just an intuition, an intuition that appears when I enquire my sincere heart, an intuition that tells me to always uphold it, an intuition that tells me I will never regret. We may be far apart, but if you need me, just turn around and I will be there for you, at a distance that is so close beside your heart. Just like a kite, no matter how far it flies, no matter how turbulent the wind is, the kite could still fly properly, for there's a string that connects it. Yes, this is the string -- the string of love and trust -- that we must uphold and maintain. I may not be someone who is romantic with many precious presents, nor someone who could talk about sweet things to you... Indeed, I have nothing... I am just someone who would only give you a very simple but sincere love, a loyal heart that you can always trust on, someone who would give you the space you need to do the things you like, but when you need me, I shall be there to support you...

We are just like rotating in a circle, back to back... If we have not turned around, we would not have realized that we are just beside each other -- so near, yet so far; so far, yet so near... After all these years, after all these happenings, we still arrive at the same point, the same point where we should have started... But yes, if we did not rotate in the circle, if those events did not occur, we would not have arrived at this stage, I would not have realized how important you are to me, I would not have the courage to take this further step... They are just like omens to me, omens that serve certain purpose, that teach me certain lessons... We have been pressing our feelings down for such a long time, and I am sorry if I have let you down in the past, but I promise you, I will treasure this relationship till the very last drop of my strength...

Even in the future, if there are times when we might have quarrels, when we might be disappointed with the other, please -- this is my sincere request -- please bear with me... Bear with me to face all these challenges, bear with me that we still have faith in each other, bear with me to walk along the journey of our lives, side by side...

Written for a pretty girl with the prettiest heart that I have ever met -- 610

4 comments:

Ho Howe Tian said...

So touching! I couldnt believe the cyongt that I know can write something touching like this...

I am confident that things will go well for both of you as long as love and trust exist. Pls accept my deepest blessing for your new born relationship : )

Ho Howe Tian said...

Wow...so touching! I never know my friend, Mr CYONGT, whom I know for 13 years, can write such a touching and sensible script! I can feel that this time he is very serious.

As long as the love and trust exist between both of you, I believe things will go well. Pls accept my sincere blessing for your new born relationship , bravo! :)

fung said...

Congratulation Chen Tai, it is never too late to take a further step to a girl who means alot to you! Do keep it!

Apple said...

so romantic, no wonder Erin fell into the trap of ur love... LOL
Congratulations, to both of u!